We got a sneak peek of our photos from Sundays photo session...and I really love them! This photographer was worth every penny! I could have bet good money that we would have had maybe one or two decent (not even good) photos. It was hot, there were nats EVERYWHERE (I'm sure she had to photoshop them off my face!) and the boys (mostly the lil one) were not in the mood! You would think after all the million photos we take of them everyday, they would be used to a camera in their face! Not so much!
Don't know how or when she got some of these shots, maybe I was too busy dancing like a fool to get the babies to smile or running away from the damn bugs that I missed them...either way, I was pleasantly surprised.
So without further ado, here are some of my favorites:




They photos are just GORGEOUS! What beautiful boys you have! I especially like the black and white ones.
ReplyDeleteWow, those are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeyond cute! I love their hair!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThose are great photos! In my experience, if you take enough shots, at least a few will turn out. I'm thrilled if I get 1 good one out of every 5. You have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteI love them! I know you will treasure these pictures. I love seeing the happiness in your family.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! Just found it through Finding Chaos, a blog I've been reading for a long time. Your twins are adorable! We're expecting our own -- two boys -- any moment now. We also have a daughter who will be 2 in Dec.
ReplyDeleteYour wiener dogs are SO cute. I love, love, love dachshunds.
Just found your blog through Romancing the Stork's comment section...very very cute family pictures!!
ReplyDelete