Sunday, October 18, 2009

Photo Shoot

Today we took the boys to a park (which had A LOT of bugs, not the point but worth mentioning- did I ever say how much I hate bugs?) for a professional photo shoot. We found a photographer and I really loved her work, so we hired her for a family photo session and to get the boys at 6 months. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be to get the boys to cooperate, but I hope she got some good shots (hopefully some where my boobs are not hanging out of my blouse).

We will get the proofs in a few weeks, so for now, here is the first shot of the day, this was actually taken by my lovely wife who is not a professional (although she thinks she is) but at least I didn't have to pay for it!
We were in the car waiting for the photographer to get there since the big guy was sleeping (see the mirror in the back seat). We do have two children, but the lil guy was outside wandering around with grandma.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the professional shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see them! Your family is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the pics will look great - can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete