The little guy had a bottle and fell asleep 10 minutes into our wait so we had to wake him up for his photo shoot, and he wasn't exactly all smiles about it. The big guy wasn't sure what the heck was going on and wasn't amused by the photographer dressed like an elf and shouting his name at him. It doesn't really help that I hardly call them by their names!
All in all, the boys enjoyed their first mall experience and well, I survived it. I really hate the mall, even pre-twins, I just don't like being around so many people. Therefore, I am thankful that our yearly trip to the mall is now complete and we don't have to go back until next year, when Santa returns.
Here are the photos we bought and a few my wife took with our camera. Is it me, or did my babies turn into little boys overnight??


Aww, looks like they did really well!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures! And the shoes are really cute (as are the boys!)
ReplyDeleteDarling! I can't believe they didn't cry. Isn't that a requirement?
ReplyDelete